The yoga retreat TUNEin:BALI 2018 has been a blast! And we will do it again 🙂 About the same time (May 2019), similar program, same beautiful location. We will fix the exact date as soon as we have a minimum of 6 participants – so let me know if you are interested!
Dive into the power of the yoga frequency
This is what you can expect from the location:
A stunning beautiful location, villas made of one room and lovely half-open bathrooms are placed in a garden, together with a yoga shala and a pool. We will have the location just for our group and be assured, you’ll be pampered with delicious vegetarian food and experience a feeling of being family.
Your home in paradise:
Beautiful Kura Kura is situated just 50 steps from the ocean. Canggu and Eco beach, famous for surf, shopping and restaurants are only a 15 min beach walk away. You will experience a life ensconced in nature, accompanied by rhythms of the sea, sounds of birds, geckos and Balinese gamelan.
Please have a look at the video about Kura Kura, right at their homepage.
This is what you can expect from the yoga practice:
In this secure surrounding, we will practice twice a day, from more challenging to slow, meditative practices. The two daily classes are designed to start your day full of energy and slide into the evening restored and relaxed. Additionally you will receive a one to one yoga coaching or a Reiki session.
TUNEin:YOGA takes care of you:
Everything in the universe is vibration. Adjusting yourself to the power of the yoga frequency, will allow you to connect and feel grounded. Your body, your mind, your spirit, literally tuning in and harmonizing with the world within and around you. Practice yoga as the journey to yourself. Connect to your pure self and on the way, strengthen your body.
Priests will do a ceremony for us to bring us closer to the sacred part of Balinese traditions. You will still have time for individual side activities, be it rather active, adventurous or chilling at the beach nearby.
Welcome to paradise!
- 7 days, 6 nights at beautiful Kura Kura
- 3 healthy vegetarian meals per day, fruit, water, tea, fresh juices throughout the day
- Free Wi-Fi
- Swimming pool
- A mantra infused fire ceremony (Agni Horta)
- vitalizing morning yoga flow (Ashtanga or Vinyasa Flow)
- calming evening flow (Yin yoga, guided meditations, pranayama)
- one personal yoga coaching or one Reiki session
- max 12 participants
- $ 1’350 /person shared villa, twin or king size beds available (single booking on request)
- Not included: flights, individual activities and airport pick up (available on request)
Sample daily schedule:
- 8:00 – 9:30am Vinyasa Flow class
- 10:00am breakfast, incl. cleansing juice
- free time (enjoy the beach, surf, bike, visit a temple, shop, but never forget to chill!)
- 1:00pm healthy lunch (take away possible if you’re out for an adventure)
- free time
- 4:30 – 6:00pm Yin yoga class and meditation
- 6:30pm healthy dinner