“Be strong, be weak, release expectations, let go of judgment and just flow. Allow yourself to be and to grow, just that.”
What’s at the heart of everything I do is an intention to inspire and empower people. Driven by passion, I know that change and transformation can be pure inspiration and this is what I teach.
No matter if in my yoga and meditation classes, mindfulness sessions, essential oils introductions or when giving Reiki, I’m wholeheartedly supporting my students and clients to start their journey, to take this path leading inside. My sessions encourages to work on oneself in all aspects, physically, mentally and emotionally to develop and grow.
YOGA: My basis is Ashtanga Yoga and my teaching style formed by gentle mindfulness and correct alignment. India was my choice to study Ashtanga Primary Series, Meditation, Pranayama and Yoga philosophy; Switzerland was the right place to learn all about Yin Yoga and Katonah Yoga. Yoga Alliance® member, certified RYT 500.
MEDITATION: Next to the guided meditations I do in my mindfulness sessions, I also teach the basic version of meditation, which is just sitting and not doing anything. Not the body, nor the mind.
MINDFULNESS: As a certified MINDFRESH teacher, I guide my clients through mindful movement, breathing techniques and guided meditations, a comprehensive and powerful mindfulness formula.
ESSENTIAL OILS: Their awesome smells do not just pamper the soul and lift our mood, but they help our bodies to stay healthy. As a dōTERRA certified specialist, I’m delighted to bring these natural gifts into peoples life.
REIKI: Next to its amazing healing capabilities, Reiki is also a powerful instrument to energetically and spiritually grow. Practitioner Level II of the Usui System of Natural Healing, certified in Switzerland.
NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming): Not only in coaching, these tools fit perfectly into Meditation and Mindfulness work. NLP-Master, studied in Germany, DVNLP certified.
- YOGA TEACHER, Yoga Alliance certified, RYT 500, Kranti Yoga, India: Ashtanga Primary Series, Meditation, Pranayama, Yoga Philosophy
- ALIGNMENT, Ronald Steiner, AYI, Germany
- YIN YOGA, Tanja Seehofer, Germany
- KATONAH YOGA, Abbie Galvin, The Studio, New York
- NLP MASTER (Neuro Linguistic Programming), DVNLP certified, Leonhard Walczak, Raf Hungerland, Germany
- REIKI PRACTITIONER LEVEL II of the Usui System of Natural Healing, Yvette Plimmer, Switzerland
- MINDFULNESS TEACHER, Jen Kluczkowski, Mindfresh, New York
- MENTAL HEALTH FIRST AIDER, MHFA, England
- ESSENTIAL OILS WELLNESS ADVOCATE, dōTERRA www.mydoterra.com/kathrin
Photocredit Nadja Kappeler